Workshops in 2019
Traditional Japanese Inlay Techqnique
In October, I will be offering a Traditional Japanese Inlay workshop at Pratt Fine Arts Center.
It is going to be an intensive 3-day workshop covering inlay chisel making to basic inlay techniques, then Niiro patination process. I am looking forward to visit Pacific NW!
Thank you Pratt Fine Arts Center for inviting me for their master artist workshop!
Date: October 25th - 27th, 2019
Time: Fri.,Sat. and Sun. 9:30pm - 5:30pm
Price: $660 non-member / $ 594 member
Place: Pratt Fine Arts Center in Seattle, WA.
Student tool kit $100
This tool kit is for registered students for October Workshop at Pratt Fine Arts Center ONLY.
This kit includes the list below:
• 12mm Otafuku Hammer with attached handle -- $53.99
• 5 Blank Chisels (4 Square chisel#1 & 1 Rectangle chisel #1) -- $25.00
• Shibuichi wire (0.6mm ø / 30cm length) -- $8
• Black Shibuichi wire (0.6mm ø / 30cm length) -- $5
• Shibuichi Sheet (1.2mm/ 5cm x 5cm) -- $20
• Black Shibuichi Sheet (1.2mm / 5cm x 5cm) --$14
Shiuchi contains 25% Ag : 75% Cu
Black Shibuichi contains 10% Ag : 90% Cu
Workshop Special 20% OFF -- $100.00